To produce high quality tools and plastic parts in a close cooperation with our clients, meeting strictly all their requirements, deadlines and technical specifications. To show always our availability, flexibility and professionalism in every step of the working process.
Planimolde would like to be internationally recognized as a reference company in toolmaking and plastic parts production according to the highest quality standards, always at the forefront of product innovation and state-of-the-art technology.
- Honesty and integrity in the relationship with our collaborators, clients, suppliers and competitors.
- Concern with the ongoing improvement of its processes and ongoing training of our human resources.
- Environmental responsibility encouraging daily actions for a sustainable development.
- Social responsibility promoting community supporting actions.
- Care for the working conditions, more specifically with security and health conditions always encouraging low risk procedures.
Establishment of Ferraz&Pego SGPS, S.A., majority shareholder of Planimolde, S.A.
The Administration Board is modified and hence Planimolde separates from the LN Group.
Improvement and renovation of the facilities, acquisition of new equipment and success in the implementation of the Quality System according to ISO 9001:2000.
Planimolde becomes a joint stock company directed by an Administrative Board.
Planimolde grows and expands its facilities. A new image with a new redesigned logo and new graphics is created.
We become the first Portuguese toolmaker certified according to ISO 9000.
Planimolde was the first Portuguese toolmaker to have its Quality System certified according to ISO 9000 in 1993.
We’ve been updating regularly our system and hence met and implemented with success the several transitions till the present ISO 9001:2008.
Planimolde looks at Quality as one of the company’s philosophy, built upon four fundamental principles:
- Ongoing improvement of our client’s satisfaction, fulfilling their requirements and meeting their goals;
- Ongoing improvement of our quality due to the frequent refurbishment of our technologies;
- Ongoing improvement of our collaborators’ skills, investing in ambitious trainings and constantly pursuing a motivation policy;
- Ongoing improvement of the hygiene and safety conditions, materialized in the constant concern with the well-being and working conditions of our collaborators and also with the environmental sustainability.
This crank is machined in aluminium and titanium alloys, weights up to 500g, has a flexible configuration for road and mountain and is resistant enough to endure 50.000 cycles (with 1800N of load) according to the ISO 4210:2014.
The focus of this project was the study and comparison of different materials, geometries, implicated processes and methodologies with the view of developing a DESIGN crank unit that could maximize RESISTANCE. BestCrank unit was the result. The BestCrank stands out with its high ratio of PERFORMANCE, WEIGHT and EXCLUSIVITY.